Wednesday 20 May 2015

Cane Side Table redone - Friday Finds





Remember that cute side table I found last Friday with the cane shelf? If not here is the before picture, along with my other Friday Finds from last week...I may have only posted these on my Facebook page and not my blog, find my Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/ppvilladesign





Here she is all finished with CFF (chalk furniture finish nz) French Grey chalk paint. Cane is very easy to paint, you just need to ensure you have very little paint on your brush and work each area slowly in a criss cross motion to cover it. Paint brings out all the lovely detail of the cane, making it the feature of this little table. I am always drawn to a piece with cane in it as it adds a classic and interesting dimension to an otherwise very plain piece.







No comments:

Post a Comment