Saturday 18 April 2015

Friday Finds - Op Shopping Treasure hunts

Friday is a free day for me from my pay-the-bills job, and on Fridays I go around my favourite opportunity shops to find furniture or decor items  that I can re-purpose into fun projects for my home or gallery.

This week I found some lacy old doilies that I will be sending to my Sister to remake into bunting, So beautiful once made up..






And some cute flower pictures with solid frames. They are a bit dated and I will re purpose them at some stage to go in my gallery, but I have used them already as staging props for a sideboard I just finished. 









And my favourite Friday Find? Blue and white tablecloth in PERFECT condition. fantastic addition to my blue and white collection, I will be working this into our dining room in some form asap



Carla
pyes pa villa design
villadesign@xtra.co.nz
Follow us on facebook pinterest and instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment