Sunday 19 April 2015

Chalk Furniture Finish NZ Chalk Paint

I have always painted with Annie Sloan Chalk paint and wax really enjoyed the colours and projects I have created using it. Recently I have tried a NZ made chalk paint and super loved the results it has given me. I have liked it so much we have now become the Bay Of Plenty supplier of it. It is silky smooth, comes in 20 amazing colours and works exactly like you want and would expect a chalk paint to be. Stock is arriving this week and comes in two sizes. 200ml pot, suitable for a bedside or small project and 1 litre. The smaller size is great for trying a colour you are not sure about or if you only have a small item to paint. Not only do I love the paint, but I also love the fact that it's NZ made and competitively priced against other chalk paint brands.

Contact me on facebook or by email villadesign@xtra.co.nz if you want to know more.

Here are some projects I have recently completed using Chalk Furniture Finish Paint:


Cff colour Mocha


Mocha by Chalk Furniture Finish

CFF colour Antique

Antique by Chalk Furniture Finish


CFF colour French Grey


French Grey by Chalk Furniture Finish


Carla
pyes pa villa design
villadesign@xtra.co.nz
Follow us on facebook pinterest and instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment