Saturday 17 May 2014

Duck Egg Blue Painted Bedsides

Purchasing a full bedroom suite is a cost effective way of purchasing several furniture pieces and then you get to re-style each piece any way you wish. On a previous post here I showed you the large duchess of this bedroom suite which I painted in Pure White Annie Sloan paint. On the bedsides I used all the original hardware and spray painted them in a hammered silver finish. Both furniture pieces were painted in AS Duck Egg Blue. A gorgeous colour, I distressed them a little adn the detail of the style really showed through well. I listed them on trade me and they sold straight away, they are now enjoying their new home.

Completed pair of bedsides
Extensive detail of the front


Re finished hardware





And because everyone loves to see the before picture

Before - hard to love that damaged orange finish!



I hope you enjoyed this makeover, have a great week

Carla, pp villa design










No comments:

Post a Comment